ROSITA ORIGINAL
OHHH now this was a good choice!
Yep it restored my excitement in swig swiggin a new beer every day and night.
Rosita is kind of like a perfect gf....She's blonde and a bit sweet and you don't have to spend too much money on her.
HA!
Are you perving on the label too? OH HI SEXY SENORITA!
Hey! Hola!
So you and I should definitely enjoy a whole ton of these during summer, whaddaya reckon? WELL I think it'd be the perfect park beer, super summery and refreshing AND - yep you can drink it in a hurry!
EEP!
I forced some pals to take a swig and they reckon it kinda sorta tastes like honey? I think that's a BIG PLUS don't you? Hey?
HEY!
Haha there were definitely undertones of AWESOME. LOL :D
5.5% alc
~$7 at Gasometer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment