KIRIN'S ORIGINAL BREW


DO YOU KNOW WHAT? I had this with spicy chilli jam and a 300 gram steak and it was the best! The best Jerry!
ANNND it turned out to be best pals with my steak meal because it is smooth and simple and doesn't steal all the tastiness away from your food. WOOHOOOO!!!
Tall cans are gr8 aren't they? Especially this tall can with a big boss dragon on the front.
LOOK at him!
Look!
He's so cool I bet he has heaps of crazy mates.

5% alc
$? I don't know how much this costs or where it comes from, it was a present! Psych!

OK SO I want to give you my jam n cow recipe because I like you :D SOO CLICK DOWN THERE
****
***
**
*
;D


Chilli Jam

2 red capsicums
2 red onions
3 or 4 small red chillis
Punnet of cherry tomatoes
Heaped tablespoon of sugar
100ml fish sauce (this is the important part!!!)
Olive oil

Chop all the vegies reeeeeally finely, as small as you possibly can without bursting into tears. Whether or not you want to leave the seeds in the chillis depends on how hot you want it - I personally like it tongue-searingly hot and so did my dining accomplice. Fry the onion, capsicum and chillis for about 20 minutes, until they are squishy, then add the cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. KEEP STIRRING THE WHOLE TIME omg. Don't burn it! Seriously, don't! Capsicums are expensive. Then add the sugar and fish sauce and simmer until the sugar is dissolved and the jam has been reduced to a jam-like consistency. Then tip it all into a food processor and whiz it for a bit, or you can just whack it with a potato masher for 5 minutes like I did. AND HUZZAH! You have delicious spicy chilli jam that goes with everything! Except maybe custard. The best part is this makes way more than you need for the beef, so you can put it in a cute little jar like I did for later, or just stand over the stove eating it out of the pot :D


The tenderest most delicious steak EVER

Easiest thing in the world...rub a tablespoon or two of oyster sauce and of soy sauce into 600 grams of rump steak. Leave it on the bench while you watch the last ten minutes of Golden Girls (who's your favourite? Mine is Sophia. SASSY LADY :D ) and thennnnn... heat a tablespoon of mild-tasting oil over medium heat, fry the steak for 3 minutes on one side and 2 on the other (this keeps it nice and rare - add a minute on each side for medium rare)...Remove! Slice! Serve! I put mine on fluffy couscous, just sayin'. Then spoon some of the jam over the top and VOI-LA. The tastiest thing you will ever eat!

Serve with Kirin Original Brew, DUH. Weren't you listening? Feed this to your boyfriend and he will never ever leave you even for Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemount High.

Pinched this from BILL GRANGER, I'm all about his recipes and YOU SHOULD BE TOO because they are taaastyy and speedy and he looks like a nice dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment