BISHOP'S FINGER KENTISH STRONG ALE


And then there's this.
"WHAAAT?" you say!
"HUH?"

Well I'll tell you what! On Wednesday I went to the Kelvin Club with some pals for their pal's book launch.
My buddy ordered one o' these big boss bottles of strong ale.
AND IT CAME IN A PEWTER MUG.
So I asked for one.
And my mug had naughty nude ladies on it!
BOOBZ
:O
I like strong ale because, duh, it's strong, and this dude was rich and punchy and just a tiny bit fruity (what a good guy!)
PLUS HE HAS A NAUGHTY NAME!
Everything about this was naughty!
Except. EXCEPT!
The whole thing kinda tasted like pewter.
The whole night my mouth tasted like pewter. But you know what, you guys? It was WORTH IT just to sit in that club under a big friendly deer's head with that ridiculous mug.
:D

5.4% alc
$14 from the Kelvin Club (remember to ask for the silly cup!)
Here's a closeup of the piece de resistance for you all...
RATHER BOSS, no?

I'm also gonna plug this book that was written by my pals' pal. (I have not read it yet, nor have I met the author, but the book has been compared to Steve Tolz and Bret Easton Ellis which is more than good enough for me..)
I Am Max Lamm

No comments:

Post a Comment